Tour home page
Add new student
All details for every course being offered in the
current term (and any previous term) are identified on the Courses form.
- basic scheduling details are noted on the top of the screen, such as
start date, postponed date, end date, time, hours per class, and number of
- current enrollment and fees received for each course are noted on the
- tuition details, school location and facilities, and teacher/fixed costs
are noted on the Details tab
- a Description/Brochure tab contains a free-form memo field to record a
description about this course
- the Student list tab contains an up-to-the minute list of all students
enrolled or interested (cancelled, wait list) in this course
- a Meeting Dates tab lists every night that this course is schedule. It
then links to payroll and school usage reports.
Disclaimer: screen shots may
not be exactly as found in the current version of
the program due to on-going
updates and enhancements.
© 2003-2005, 2006 Adminware Corporation
Adminware is a trademark of Adminware Corporation.