Tour home page
Add new student
Updated: Nov 1/03
Adminware(tm) for Continuing Education is an all-encompassing database developed in the Windows(tm) environment
using the popular Microsoft Access as the underlying source.
Step through the various modules by choosing an option in the left menu bar.
Many of the screen illustrations have 'hot spots' - areas where you can jump to
another screen or display a pop-up giving details on the various drop-down lists
or selected buttons. For example, each of the buttons in the illustration below
will take you to the corresponding module.
Here is the 'Main Switchboard' of the program...
- module/menu driven
- each module has own security (add/edit/look/deny)
- use mouse or keyboard to access modules
- toolbar (illustrated at right) has icon shortcuts to the various modules
- Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP
- Microsoft Access 2000 or 2002 on each workstation with latest service pack
- 128Mb RAM (or more, particular if running on a network)
- monitor to display at 800x600 (or better)
Disclaimer: screen shots may
not be exactly as found in the current version of
the program due to on-going
updates and enhancements.
© 2003-2005, 2006 Adminware Corporation
Adminware is a trademark of Adminware Corporation.